Position title : Digital project manager (speaking mandarin, native)
Report to : VP and GM
Location : QPSOFTWARE’s office in Jing’an district, Shanghai
Length : Long term contract
When : Starting February-March 2023
QP Software is a Shanghai-based agency delivering digital products (Websites, Ecommerce platforms, Mobile Applications, Wechat Mini Program) for Start-ups and large Corporates in China and abroad (Air France, KLM, LVMH, Auchan, Montagut, Schneider Electric).
The broad experience of our international Team enables us to deliver suitable solutions for innovative products, managing the creation process from the prototype conception to the definition of the user interface, passing through the choice of the best technical solutions and IT architectures, coding and large volumes optimization planning, making professional proposal , making quotation (with help of GM and VP) based on their budget to the clients until closing the deal & signing the contract.
Then, You will manage the project and each step of it : communication with client, delivery monitoring, assign task to production team, participate to testing until final delivery; you will measure with some KPI the result of the product and propose new features to the clients to improve the product.
We mainly tailor-make web application based on clients’ requirements (or based on our own research and workshop with users) and each project normally last for 6 to 12 months. The web applications include: Ecommerce app, E-learning app, mobile APP, dashboard and Business Intelligence, apart from that, we also design some branding/ corporate websites.
Your role will be extremely important for the success of each project, growing our company, maintaining smooth relationship with clients at a daily basis to reach good customer satisfaction and, ultimately, loyalty.
Digital Project Manager Duties and Responsibilities
- Build long-term &smooth relationship with clients
- Investigate and determine clients wants and needs
- Plan digital products and strategies for clients including defining the budget and detail quotation
- Work and communicate with some providers (online payment gateway, logistics company, CRM solution, etc)
- Analyse effectiveness of our digital products and web applications
- Work with production team: technical architect, frontend and backend dev, UI/UX designer, graphic designer
- Propose right solutions to our clients to increase their ROI
- Set up a list of KPIs to keep track of each client and make report
- Prepare and present reports of the progress of each project
- Keep updated with new trends in web technology and marketing
- Represent the company at useful events to maintain good public relationship and expose our brand
Digital Project Manager Requirements
- 3 years of working experience as an Account or Project Manager, technical related preferred
- In-depth knowledge of web tools and technology
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of global and Chinese tech environment: WeChat, Baidu, Alicloud etc
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Self-driven & Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in English and Mandarin (native)
- Competitive and related to candidate experience, will be discussed during the interview.
If you are interested in this position, please email send your CV to contact