Position title: Account Manager (speaking mandarin, native; and English)
Report to VP and GM
Location: QPSOFTWARE’s office in Jing’an district, Shanghai
Duration: Long-term contract
Starting Date: July-August 2022
We are looking for an experienced Account Manager! As an Account Manager in QPSoftware, your two main duties are to maintain excellent communication with clients to deliver the product ordered and to propose new solutions (digitals products, business insights & strategy) to our existing clients and leads to help them to reach their business goals.
You will be responsible for proposing the right solution based on clients’ requirements (with the help of the Technical team), clients’ needs analysis, business insights/strategy planning, making a professional proposal, writing quotation (with help of GM and VP) based on their budget to the clients until closing the deal & signing the contract.
Then, You will manage communication with the client and delivery monitoring. You will measure with some KPI the result of the product and propose new features to the clients to improve the product.
We mainly tailor-make web application based on clients’ requirements (or based on our research and workshop with users) and each project normally last for 6 to 12 months. The web applications include: Ecommerce app, E-learning app, mobile APP, dashboard and Business Intelligence, apart from that, we also design some branding/ corporate websites.
Your role will be extremely important for the success of each project, growing our company, and maintaining smooth relationships with clients daily to reach good customer satisfaction and, ultimately, loyalty.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Build long-term & smooth relationships with clients
- Investigate and determine leads’ and clients’ wants and needs
- Plan digital products and strategies for clients including defining the budget and detailed quotation
- Work and communicate with some providers (online payment gateway, logistics company, CRM solution, etc)
- Analyse the effectiveness of our digital products and web applications and suggest new offers
- Collaborate with production team: technical architect, frontend and backend dev, UI/UX designer, graphic designer
- Propose the right solutions to our clients to increase their ROI
- Set up a list of KPIs to keep track of each client and make a report
- Prepare and present reports of the progress of each project
- Keep updated with new trends in our markets and regulations
- Represent the company at useful events to maintain good public relations and expose our brand.
- 3 years of working experience (or more) as an Account or Project Manager
- Fluent in English and Mandarin (native)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- Strong interest and knowledge of web tools and technology
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Self-driven & Team player
NOT mandatory but it would be an advantage:
- Hands-on experience with CMS platforms (Drupal, WordPress)
- HTML Basic Knowledge
- Good understanding and knowledge of global and Chinese tech environment: WeChat, Baidu, Alicloud etc JOB DESCRIPTION ACCOUNT MANAGER 2022-07-15 PAGE 2 OF 3
- The salary will be discussed during the interview according to the candidate's skills and experience.
QPSoftware is a Shanghai-based agency delivering digital products (Websites, Ecommerce platforms, Mobile Applications, Wechat Mini Program) for Startups and large Corporates in China and abroad (Air France KLM, LVMH, Auchan, Montagut, Schneider Electric). The broad experience of our international Team enables us to deliver suitable solutions for innovative products, managing the creative process from the prototype conception to the definition of the user interface, passing through the choice of the best technical solutions and IT architectures, coding and large volumes optimisation.
If you are interested in this position, please email send your CV and cover letter