STEPS TO DEVELOP AN E-LEARNING PLATFORM
QPSoftware has its own way of helping you to develop your eLearning platform. Using these following steps, we have helped eLearning companies in the Chinese and international markets:
CONCEPT & RESEARCH
- Define the concept: UCDC (User Centered Design Canvas meeting)
- Benchmarking: a study of competitor products
- Workshops with the client to:
- MVP (minimum viable product): Define functionality with different levels of importance (model of Kano, based on user experience: basic attributes, performance attributes, excitement attributes)
- Define use case scenario
- Rapid prototyping/co-creation (paper sketching) for frontend and back office, and for all use including student, teachers, admin, etc.
- Digital prototyping that is delivered to be tested with clients and a panel of students (no coding involved yet).
- Collect feedback from prototype testing and update for user experience (UX).
DESIGN & TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- Design the user interface (UI) for all screens: frontend and backend
- Select technical solution (LMS: Learning Management System) to develop the solution:
- Adobe captivate, Articulate, Open source solution, LRS to create and host standard SCORM, Tin can/XAPI courses
- Technical specifications for the developers
- Coding frontend and backend using extensible and scalable solution with scheduled demo of the product
- Full testing
- Client training and user guide
- Launch on production .
- Launched to a limited number of user
- One month developing maintenance and debugging
Once everything is ready, we are able to launch officially the e-learning platform and start its promotion to gain traffic and interest in the different services offered.
A STRONG WEB DESIGN APPROACH
We analyze the potential of your website, the makeup of your audience, and possible future developments. Based on this analysis, and the Core Model Business approach ,we will focus on your objectives , the purpose of any stakeholders and, especially, those of the users (UCDC - User Centered Design Approach). We will design a website that fits your branding, resonates with your audience and is SEO optimized.
After finishing the research and setting up a direction, QPSOFTWARE will design or redesign your website following these elements:
- Design Standards & Best Practices
- Information Architecture
- Graphic & User Interface Design (UI and UX)
- Content Creation
During the web development process, you can test and adjust the design to make sure the final result is exactly what you are looking for.
We understand how daunting of a task it can be to create a new website. Therefore, our team of skilled professionals will handle this entire process smoothly . Thereby , ensuring that it is enjoyable for you and saves you time.