GOOGLE SEO OPTIMIZATION
QPSoftware has over 10 years of experience with SEO campaigns. Our team is constantly following new algorithm updates implemented by search engines. To present users with the most relevant content, Google and other main search engines periodically modify their crawling rules. We continue to adapt our SEO campaigns to follow these developments and ensure that you are always on top and that your SEO campaign is never outdated.
HOW GOOGLE SEO CAMPAIGNS WORK
While web design and development aim to make your E-commerce or corporate website user-friendly and appealing to your audience, search engine optimization has the goal of making your site likable and visible to search engines such as Google, Yahoo and more. All effective SEO campaigns focus on two aspects: on-site optimization and off-site optimization.
On-site optimization focuses on the internal architecture of your website, both its structure and content. We analyze and arrange them to make it readable by the search engine’s algorithms. Once your E-commerce or corporate website has been optimized, search engines can crawl through it easily, thus ensuring it has a higher ranking among search results.
Off-site optimization is aimed at making your content popular on the Internet. We work to have people talking about your brand, sharing your content and linking to it. A well-structured off-site SEO campaign will significantly increase your brand visibility and bring relevant traffic to your website.
HOW WE SEO-OPTIMIZE YOUR WEBSITE FOR GOOGLE
Before planning an SEO strategy, we analyze your business and set goals that are realistic to your target audience and market. We will advise you on the best SEO approach to achieve firm results.
The optimization of your site goes through several important steps to make sure your content is visible and discoverable by search engines. Some of them include:
- SEO audit. This is a technical examination of your website with the purpose of understanding possible problems that may discourage search engines from discovering your content.
- On-site SEO. Based on our SEO audit results, we optimize the architecture and structure of your website to make it SEO friendly by targeting relevant keywords in your niche.
- Keyword and market research. This is a fundamental step to plan SEO campaigns, to understand how users search for your content and to discover new opportunities in the market.
- Content marketing. "Content is king" is a well-known adage and it holds true. For this reason, we optimize your content to ensure that it is discoverable by search engines, resonates with your audience, and is share-worthy.
- SEO Outreach. Thanks to our database of contacts, both influencer and experts, we will promote your content to the point of having people talking about it and sharing it on social media and other channels.
- Reporting and Analysis. No SEO campaigns can be truly effective without analyzing its results. We will provide you periodic reports to show the current results and aid you in understanding how to optimize the SEO campaign even more.