QPSOFTWARE architected a stunning, more contemporary and mobile friendly e-commerce website that incorporates an updated visual brand design identity process and branded content into the shopping experience.
To meet the French brand’s needs, QPSOFTWARE also developed a customer-designed mobile loyalty program application which features a store locater, purchase history, as well as an earn & reward system among other features.
Also, members who provide and perform specific information and actions such as sharing a picture on social networks or verifying their phone number and WeChat account, can earn up to 20 different Badges thanks to a gamification system. Indeed as a loyalty incentive, QPSOFTWARE believes that this is the future of customer relationship management, and which can be used as a significant sales layer for MONTAGUT.
In order to take the brand to the next level, QPSOFTWARE is already helping MONTAGUT with the development of the new version of its mobile loyalty program application. The upgraded loyalty program app will be enhanced and will be linking the users’ points and rewards to other in-store purchases and therefore entice them with their favorite products to come back.
Last but not least, QPSOFTWARE built MONTAGUT’s e-commerce website and mobile loyalty program app using CEGID’s Business Retail (CBR) multi-channel software solutions, thus enabling retailers of all sizes to optimize their business processes, efficiently manage their activities and ultimately improve the customer experience.
- Social Login, Sign on and Social Network Sharing on WeChat, QQ and Weibo
- SMS verification and authentication
- Social badge system reward system
- Store locater
- Secure barcode generation and scanning
- News and promotional push
- UX strategy and UI design
- Transaction listing and history
- Loyalty program point tracker
- E-commerce website development using Prestashop 1.6
- Migration from Prestashop 1.5 to 1.6
- Bookmarking features
- Multi-language implementation
- Web design & development tutorial and FAQ
- Lock screen feature
- Interest targeting
- CEGID’s Business Retail (CBR) multi-channel software solutions